The Classic is published three times a year—in April, July and November—for alumni and friends of Northwestern College. So named because it served what was then known as the Northwestern Classical Academy, the Classic was the school's first student newspaper, begun in 1891. It has been an alumni publication since 1930.
Send correspondence or address changes to the Classic, Northwestern College, 101 7th Street SW, Orange City, IA 51041-1996 or email@example.com.
Opinions expressed in the Classic do not necessarily reflect the official position of Northwestern College.